- You are entering into a consumer-broker relationship with Realty Austin as defined by Texas law. However, you have no obligation to work with Realty Austin and you can terminate your account with Realty Austin any time.
- Any information you obtain from the Realty Austin website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate on the Realty Austin website.
- You will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the information provided except in connection with your consideration of the purchase or sale of an individual property.
- You acknowledge that the Austin Central Texas Realty Information Service (ACTRIS), which supplies the listing data, owns such data and you acknowledge the validity of their copyright to such data.
- Realty Austin also explicitly authorizes ACTRIS employees, members, or their duly authorized representatives to access our website for the purposes of verifying compliance with MLS rules and monitoring the display of Participants' listings on Realty Austin's site.