Realty Austin Employment Opportunities for Staff
Realty Austin is the fastest growing real estate brokerage in Austin and has been voted as one of the top places to work in Austin. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, check out our staff job postings below and let us know if you are a match. If you are looking to join our team as an agent, visit our Join Us page.
We are currently looking for sharp, energetic talent to join our growing team for these positions:
Central/East Office Manager
We are seeking an outgoing and energetic customer service oriented professional to join our rockstar support team! This is a fun, challenging and rewarding opportunity to get to work at Austin’s #1 Best Place to Work. If you have a passion for Real Estate, but realize that you enjoy supporting Real Estate agents more than being one – this role may be a great fit for you!
The ideal candidate will be a personable team player and a Licensed Real Estate Professional with office administration procedures experience. Attention to detail, high level organizational skills, and computer literacy are requirements for this position.
This is a long-term opportunity - aspiring realtors need not apply.
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to keeping the office running smoothly, the Central/East Austin Office Manager will perform a variety of duties to support the Market Center including:
- Compliance review of files
- Generating disbursement authorizations
- Providing assistance and information to agents
- Coordinating trainings and events
- Office management
- Meet and greet agents and clients
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Texas (or ability to become licensed ASAP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail and accuracy in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Problem-solving & Decision-making skills
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Salary + Bonus (based on experience and qualifications)
- Paid vacation and holidays after probationary period
- Eligible for 401K with company matching after 1 year as full-time employee
If you have any questions, please contact us directly through our contact form.
Want to get in touch with Realty Austin? Contact us using the form below, or contact one of our 5 offices.