Realty Austin Employment Opportunities
Realty Austin is the fastest growing real estate brokerage in Austin and has been voted as one of the top places to work in Austin. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, check out our staff job postings below and let us know if you are a match. If you are looking to join our team as an agent, visit our Join Us page.
We are currently looking for sharp, energetic talent to join our growing team for these positions:
If you have any questions, please contact us directly through our contact form.
As a member of the Realty Austin Marketing Team, our interns play an important role and collaborate directly with the Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Director on the following:
- Social media content
- Website content
- Blog content
- Excellent writing skills
- Some understanding of HTML and desire to learn more
- Good understanding of most popular social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat)
- Some experience or interest in using CMS like Wordpress
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to create creative, high quality work on projects with often tight deadlines
- Event planning experience is a plus, but not required
- Candidate must be a junior or senior college student (potential to turn into paid full-time position)
- Must be able to commit at least 10-15 hours/week on location at our Westlake Office
- Advertising, Marketing, Business, or Communications focus is a plus, but not required
Learn more about this position and how to apply!
Contract Content Writers will be responsible for researching and writing website content on Austin area neighborhoods, schools, amenities, builders and lifestyle. Writers must be able to conduct research and write compelling, colorful content to be featured on Realty Austin's website.
To apply for this position, email your resume with 1-2 writing samples and a short introduction of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and please address Content Writer as the subject of your email.
- Research and write website content on Austin area neighborhoods including schools, amenities, builders, location and lifestyle.
Skills for the job
- Austin native or long time resident
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A basic understanding of SEO and HTML is helpful
- Some basic knowledge of local real estate industry or an interest in real estate
- College degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Work from home with flexible hours based on your availability
- Typical assignments are approximately 4-5 paragraphs of copy
- Check out assignments as your schedule allows and get paid $50 upon completion