Realty Austin Employment Opportunities
Realty Austin is the fastest growing real estate brokerage in Austin and has been voted as one of the top places to work in Austin. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, check out our staff job postings below and let us know if you are a match. If you are looking to join our team as an agent, visit our Join Us page.
We are currently looking for sharp, energetic talent to join our growing team for these positions:
If you have any questions, please contact us directly through our contact form.
As the first point of contact for many of our customers, this Front Office Coordinator will be responsible for warmly answering incoming calls from our prospects and converting them into clients for our agents. The Front Office Coordinator will play an integral role in supporting the Office Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operation of the office.
The ideal candidate will be tech savvy, professional, reliable, motivated, highly detail-oriented, outgoing and energetic with excellent organizational and customer service skills. Must have a minimum of one year of office experience, preferably in the Real Estate industry. Candidates for this position must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision and proficient at multi-tasking.
Please have interested candidates email their resumes and cover letters to a firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Generate disbursement authorizations
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and employees
- Answer incoming calls and greet walk-in traffic
- Distribute leads to agents using company CRM system
- Maintain office organization and tidiness
- Check & sort mail, filing & data entry
- Listing compliance file review once licensed
- Back-up other office locations as needed
- Support Market Manager with other related tasks and projects as needed
- Proficient in Gmail/Google Apps
- Proficient with office equipment (fax, copier, scanning, phones)
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Proficiency with MLS/Matrix and database systems preferred, not required
- Tech Savvy
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and accuracy in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Highly efficient and always looking for ways to improve processes
- Ability to perform independently while working in team environment
- Strong, professional communication skills (written and verbal) with a customer service focus
- Trustworthy and discreet with confidential customer information
- Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Problem-solving & Decision-making skills
- Licensed realtor in the state of Texas or willing to become licensed
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Paid sick leave and vacation time after probationary period
- Eligible for 401K with company matching after 1 year as full time employee
As a member of the Realty Austin Marketing Team, our interns play an important role and collaborate directly with the Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Director on the following:
- Social media content
- Website content
- Blog content
- Excellent writing skills
- Some understanding of HTML and desire to learn more
- Good understanding of most popular social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat)
- Some experience or interest in using CMS like Wordpress
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to create creative, high quality work on projects with often tight deadlines
- Event planning experience is a plus, but not required
- Candidate must be a junior or senior college student (potential to turn into paid full-time position)
- Must be able to commit at least 10-15 hours/week on location at our Westlake Office
- Advertising, Marketing, Business, or Communications focus is a plus, but not required
Learn more about this position and how to apply!
Contract Content Writers will be responsible for researching and writing website content on Austin area neighborhoods, schools, amenities, builders and lifestyle. Writers must be able to conduct research and write compelling, colorful content to be featured on Realty Austin's website.
To apply for this position, email your resume with 1-2 writing samples and a short introduction of yourself to email@example.com and please address Content Writer as the subject of your email.
- Research and write website content on Austin area neighborhoods including schools, amenities, builders, location and lifestyle.
Skills for the job
- Austin native or long time resident
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A basic understanding of SEO and HTML is helpful
- Some basic knowledge of local real estate industry or an interest in real estate
- College degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Work from home with flexible hours based on your availability
- Typical assignments are approximately 4-5 paragraphs of copy
- Check out assignments as your schedule allows and get paid $50 upon completion