THE GAME CHANGERS SERIES
See the human side of business, and learn how working at Realty Austin has changed lives. This series of Game Changer videos showcase what happens when agents working at Realty Austin attain a level of success they had only dared to dream.
Realty Austin is the fastest growing real estate company in Austin with over $1.65B in sales in 2014, 325 full-time agents, and a 35-member support team. Our success is attributed to our agents who were hand-selected for their experience, market knowledge and career accomplishments. Our rock star agents are supported by innovative leaders and top-notch support team. Realty Austin is headquartered in Westlake with satellite offices in Central Austin, East Austin, Northwest Austin, Southwest Austin and Lake Travis. Uniquely suited for its high tech, homegrown culture, Realty Austin is the most innovative and progressive real estate company in Austin.
WHO WE ARE
Discover what it is like to work at Austin’s #1 best place to work! For 4 consecutive years, Realty Austin has been voted Austin’s #1 Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal and #1 Top Workplace by the Austin American Statesman. Our team is passionate about superior customer service and has the track record to prove it. Our brokerage ranks on the Nation's Power Broker List with real estate heavyweights across the country. Since our inception in 2004, our innovative team never stops bringing together ideas, transforming the landscape of our industry, and shaping the future of how real estate business is done. Reaching over 300,000 visitors every month, our easy-to-use website realtyaustin.com is the most widely used home search technology available in Austin. Realty Austin is a Lead Investor of Opportunity Austin 3.0. Realty Austin is the only residential real estate company who has made this 5-year commitment to invest $100,000 in Opportunity Austin 3.0. Connect with a Market Manager located in your area to learn about opportunities to join our team or find out more about Realty Austin's culture on our blog.
To consistently provide our customers with exemplary, personalized service through employing only the most professional, ethical, productive, community minded agents who consistently strive to stay at the top of their profession. Our forward thinking company will continue to leverage the latest technology and marketing systems in order to improve the efficiency, communication and success rate of our agents and their clients. In partnership with our agents, we will continue to support local charities that accommodate the housing needs of low income families in the Austin area.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We serve the needs of all of our agents equally, striving to help each achieve their full potential
- Our agents put the needs of their clients first, always acting with the utmost integrity
- We are supportive of each other’s efforts, and are encouraged to openly share our ideas
- We give back by helping to improve the communities where we work and live
- We are innovative, always exploring new ways to deliver value to our agents and their customers
- Driven by passion, we demonstrate pride, enthusiasm and excellence in everything we do
We are passionate about our happy clients and the communities we serve. Giving back is the cornerstone of our culture that stems directly from our core values and mission. It is a true reflection of the collaborative nature of our company and our commitment to helping each other succeed. By participating in philanthropic causes together as a team, we make it a top priority to support local organizations that have lasting impacts on multiple generations of Austinites. We are proud to be working hand-in-hand with Habitat for Humanity and Foundation Communities to find housing solutions for the city we love.
Our culture is one of our strongest assets, and is a true reflection of the hard work and collaboration of our incredible team and their commitment to helping our agents succeed. We work hard and celebrate our successes together at amazing company parties. Get a glimpse into Realty Austin's culture and watch our videos from past events.
Realty Austin’s team never stops bringing together ideas, transforming the landscape of our industry, and shaping the future of how real estate business is done. We hand-pick agents with minimum 2 years of experience as a full time agent producing and at least $3M per year in sales. As a result, our agents achieve average sales more than 7 times higher than their peers.
Realty Austin agents are backed by our 35-member Operations and Marketing teams whose primary mission is to support and market our agents and their client’s listings so our agents can focus on negotiating deals and closing more transactions. This support team is a strategic asset for our clients who are consistently impressed by their service and professionalism.
Driven by our vision to grow their community presence, we serve our clients at the hyper-local level by providing hands-on access to our customer service-oriented team. Located in the heart of the communities we serve, we operate 6 market centers in Westlake, Central Austin, East Austin, Northwest Austin, Southwest Austin and Lake Travis. Our workspaces are well-located in Class A retail space, and true to our homegrown roots, we source local companies to finish a modern, contemporary office design. Each market center is outfitted with large and small conference rooms; the latest technology tools available including AppleTVs; drop-in desks with computers; and professional printers and copiers. All offices and their tools are accessible to agents at the location of their choice.
- #1 Best Place to Work by the Austin Business Journal – 2015
- #1 Best Place to Work by the Austin Business Journal – 2014
- #1 Top Workplace by the Austin American Statesman – 2013
- #1 Top Workplace by the Austin American Statesman – 2012
- #3 Top Workplace by the Austin American Statesman – 2010
- #3 Best Place to Work by the Austin Business Journal – 2013
- #3 Best Place to Work by the Austin Business Journal – 2012
- #4 Top Workplace by the Austin American Statesman – 2014
- #7 Fastest Growing Company by the Austin Business Journal – 2013
- #6 Fastest Growing Company by the Austin Business Journal – 2012
- #95 in Sales Volume in Real Trends 500
- #99 in Sales Volume in RISMedia’s 2015 Power Broker 500 List
- #119 in Sales Volume in RISMedia’s 2014 Power Broker 500 List
- #152 in Sales Volume in RISMedia’s 2013 Power Broker 500 List
- Inman Top Innovator Award - 2012
OUR POWERFUL ONLINE PRESENCE
Visited over 300,000 times each month, RealtyAustin.com is the most widely used home search website in Austin. Our proficiency at introducing online buyers to our agents accounts for over 1/3 of our total sales year over year. Our powerful online presence is a strategic asset to our sellers (and their listing agents) whose properties are featured prominently on RealtyAustin.com. Reaching over 200,000 potential buyers, our clients also benefit from having their homes featured in our monthly and weekly email newsletter campaigns. Our full-service marketing team is dedicated to helping agents succeed by implementing creative campaigns that truly revolutionize their business.
OUR AGENT SUCCESS STORIES
- Michael & Stacy Spickes – Increased sales from $4,172,233 in 2011 to $12,667,637 in 2012
- Scott Joffe - Increased sales from $1,296,333 in 2011 to $9,129,892 in 2013
- Joe Keenan – Increased sales from $4,940,200 in 2010 to $15,312,169 in 2013
- Robert Bullara – Increased sales from $2,023,592 in 2012 to $7,270,035 in 2013
- Jackie Ogier – Increased sales from $1,815,000 in 2012 to $5,982,875 in 2013
- Austin 55 Team – Increased sales from $4,522,764 in 2012 to $10,909,276 in 2013
- Jen Butel – Increased sales from $3.4 in 2011 to $8.4M in 2012
- Kevin McCord – Increased sales from $4.2M in 2011 to $10.2M in 2012
- Matt Prewett - Increased sales from $6.268M in 2012 to $13.335M in 2013, 113% increase!
- Josh Lassarre - Increased sales from $1.841M in 2012 to $6.615M in 2013, 259% increase!
- Barrett Sandefur - Increased sales from $2.498M in 2012 to $6.234M in 2013, 150% increase!
- Krysten Mejia – Increased sales from $1.5M in 2011 to $8.6M in 2012
- Lisa Muñoz – Increased sales from $17.2M in 2011 to $21.3M in 2012
- Sherry Ellenbogen – Increased sales from $1.9M in 2011 to $9.5M in 2012
OUR AGENT TESTIMONIALS
"The technology frees me up to focus on activities that matter...and drastically improve my production.”
“My referral business has more than doubled since joining Realty Austin.”
"Since joining my business has increased more than 25% and I am able to maintain a more balanced lifestyle.”
"Realty Austin has a laser-sharp market focus, and an emphasis on technology that other companies just can’t match."
"The brand precedes itself. There’s a level of respect before I even walk through the door.”
"After 32+ years in the business...there has never been another company that could have tempted me to give up my solo practice!”
Are you a hard worker or a culture queen? Connect with a Market Manager in your area to learn more about agent employment opportunities at Realty Austin, or learn about current employment opportunities for staff.
- Real Estate professional with minimum 2 years experience
- 100% full time in real estate sales
- $3M or more total volume sales in the last 12 months
- Clean track record and a great reputation in our industry
- Superior customer service
- Hold yourself to the highest ethical standards
- Professional demeanor