Rollingwood TX is an excellent locale for anyone seeking a neighborhood with small town charm and conveniences of downtown Austin within an arm’s reach. This area is known for its 1950's style master planned community with beautiful parks and swimming facilities. With downtown Austin only minutes away, residents can literally walk to Zilker Park or the Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail. Many residents choose Rollingwood homes for sale in 78746 for the award-winning Eanes ISD schools and year-round community activities. Due to it’s proximity to Bee Cave, TX, Rollingwood largely shares the same amenities though it offers closer access to Austin’s city center.
In addition to top rate homes in Rollingwood, you’ll also find top rated schools. Students in Rollingwood are served by the Eanes Independent School District. Their mission is to committ to educational excellence that prepares and inspires students for life-long success. Eanes also has outstanding athletic progreams in football and other sports. When you invest in Rollingwood Real Estate, you’re investing in one of the top school districts in Central Texas which is rated Exemplary by the state of Texas. Notable alumni of Westlake High School include Super Bowl Champions Drew Brees and Justin Tucker.
Elementary Schools in Rollingwood:
Middle Schools in Rollingwood:
High Schools near Rollingwood:
There are several other schools in the area. For more information, get in touch with Realty Austin today!
Rollingwood is a small community in Austin between downtown Austin and West Lake Hills. Rollingwood homes for sale come in a variety of modern mansions and homes built in the 1970’s and 1980’s when Rollingwood was first developed. Because of its central location, homes in Rollingwood are close proximity to many attractions including downtown, Lady Bird Lake, and Zilker Park. Rollingwood is a quaint and friendly community in the middle of a big city with many amenities to offer.
For more information on Rollingwood Homes, get in touch with Realty Austin today, or view listings below.
Rollingwood Austin is so close to some of the most amazing Austin amenities that it’s almost too good to be true. Sitting just south of Lake Austin, west of Mopac Expressway, and north of Bee Cave Road you’ve got great access to West Austin’s hilly country side that features luxury real estate and also Austin’s funky and fun downtown area including 6th Street, the Eastside, and South Congress. With such a central location, Rollingwood offers a select real estate environment with plenty of city amenities.
Distance to Major Austin Amenities and Attractions:
- Lake Austin: 1.4 miles, 4 minutes
- Mopac Expressways: 1.2 miles, 4 minutes
- Downtown Austin: 4.1 miles, 11 minutes
- Town Lake Hike & Bike Trail: 2.1 miles, 6 minutes
- Barton Creek Greenbelt: 3.1 miles, 7 minutes
- Interstate 35: 4.3 miles, 12 minutes
- UT: 6.3 miles, 15 minutes
- Texas Hill Country: 25.8 miles, 39 minutes
- Lake Travis: 20 miles, 33 minutes
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport: 14.6 miles, 20 minutes
- Circuit of the Americas: 19.7 miles, 27 minutes
Location to Closest Amenities:
- Nearest Emergency Hospital: Westlake Medical Center, 2.8 miles, 7 minutes
- Nearest General Physician: Capital Family Practice, 3.7 miles, 10 mintues
- Nearest High School: Westlake High School, 2 miles, 7 minutes
- Nearest Major Employers: Austin ISD, AMD, Westlake Medical Center
- Nearest Restaurants: Las Palomas Restaurant & Bar, Bombay Grill Indian Restaurant, Lotus Hunan Chinese Restaurant, Jason’s Deli, Tokyo Sushi, Tacodeli, Bruegger’s Bagels, County Line Barbecue
- Nearest Shops: Trader Joe’s, Stein Mart, Michaels, Sears, Steve Madden, Macy’s, The Shops at Mira Vista
- Nearest Outdoor Recreation Areas: Lake Austin, Barton Creek Greenbelt, Zilker Park, Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, Wild Basin Wilderness Park
Learn more about Rollingwood Austin homes for sale! Get in touch with us today!
Contact a Rollingwood Specialist
Rollingwood Austin is the ideal residential community – tight knit, close to downtown but also out of the way with great amenities and several styles of homes to choose from. While looking for Rollingwood homes for sale, you may have a lot of questions, so let Realty Austin be your Rollingwood Austin resource. Get in touch today!
If you have any questions about buying or selling a home in Rollingwood, please fill out the form below or call our Rollingwood Austin Real Estate Team at (512) 241-1300 or (888) AUS-RELO.
Rollingwood Real Estate Listings
102 Riley Rd, Austin, TX, 78746
- Listed at:
- Property Description:
- House in Rollingwood Sec 01
- MLS ID:
- 1617480 – Active
- Sq Ft:
- Wilson & Goldrick Realtors
Value In Land. Beautiful .688 Acre (163x176) Lot In Rollingwood. Wide Street Frontage & Private Setting. Walk To Lady Bird Lake And Zilker Park. Ean...
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 7th, 2014 at 8:20pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.