About our Austin Real Estate Company
Realty Austin is the fastest growing real estate company in Austin with over $1.3 billion in sales in 2013, ranking as Austin’s second highest producing agency in just nine short years. Realty Austin is headquartered in Westlake with satellite offices in Central Austin, Northwest Austin, Southwest Austin and Lake Travis with 260 full-time, high-producing agents who were hand-selected for their experience, market knowledge and career accomplishments. Realty Austin is the most innovative and progressive real estate company in Austin, uniquely suited for its high tech, homegrown culture.
Who We Are
Voted Austin’s #1 Top Workplace by the Austin American Statesman and #3 Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal for two consecutive years, our team is passionate about superior customer service and has the track record to prove it. Our brokerage ranks on the Nation's Power Broker List with real estate heavyweights across the country. Since our inception in 2004, our innovative team never stops bringing together ideas, transforming the landscape of our industry, and shaping the future of how real estate business is done. Reaching over 300,00 visitors every month, our easy-to-use website is the most widely used home search technology available in Austin. Realty Austin is a Lead Investor of Opportunity Austin 3.0. Since 2004, Opportunity Austin has worked to attract companies from other cities, adding an estimated 206,800 new jobs to the Central Texas workforce.
To consistently provide our customers with exemplary, personalized service through employing only the most professional, ethical, productive, community minded agents who consistently strive to stay at the top of their profession. Our forward thinking company will continue to leverage the latest technology and marketing systems in order to improve the efficiency, communication and success rate of our agents and their clients. In partnership with our agents, we will continue to support local charities that accommodate the housing needs of low income families in the Austin area.
Our Core Values
- We serve the needs of all of our agents equally, striving to help each achieve their full potential.
- Our agents put the needs of their clients first, always acting with the utmost integrity.
- We are supportive of each other’s efforts, and are encouraged to openly share our ideas.
- We give back by helping to improve the communities where we work and live.
- We are innovative, always exploring new ways to deliver value to our agents and their customers
- Driven by passion, we demonstrate pride, enthusiasm and excellence in everything we do.
We are passionate about our happy clients and the communities we serve. Giving back is the cornerstone of our culture that stems directly from our core values and mission. It is a true reflection of the collaborative nature of our company and our commitment to helping each other succeed. By participating in worthy causes together as a team, we make it a top priority to support local organizations that have lasting impacts on multiple generations of Austinites. We are proud to be working hand-in-hand with Habitat for Humanity and Foundation Communities to find housing solutions for the city we love.
While most firms associate with any agent who has a licence, Realty Austin requires at least 2 years of experience as a full time agent producing at least $3M per year in sales. As a result, our top-producing team has average sales more than 7 times higher than their peers. Our agents are backed by our 32-member Operations and Marketing Teams whose primary mission is to support and market our agents and their client’s listings so our agents can focus on negotiating deals and closing more transactions. This support team is a strategic asset for our clients who are consistently impressed by their service and professionalism.
- #1 Best Place to Work by the Austin American Statesman – 2013
- #1 Best Place to Work by the Austin American Statesman – 2012
- #3 Best Place to Work by the Austin American Statesman – 2010
- #3 Top Workplace by the Austin Business Journal – 2012
- #7 Fastest Growing Company by the Austin Business Journal – 2013
- #6 Fastest Growing Company by the Austin Business Journal – 2012
- Inman Top Innovator Award - 2012
- #119 in Sales Volume in RISMedia’s 2014 Power Broker 500 List